Sunday, 30 July 2017

Something a bit different!

Hi everyone

Well it's been a few days. I apologise for not making it round very many blogs the last few days but after this I'm off for some visits! 

My card today is something a bit different for me. I put some inks onto my glass craft mat then sprayed them with water. I took a piece of watercolour card and 'smooshed' it through the ink and ended up with this lovely background. I then dried it off with my heat tool before using my stamping tool to stamp these gorgeous Woodware flower stamps and the sentiment from Creative Expressions. I used a couple of blue Promarker pens to highlight the petals of the flowers. I trimmed and mounted the background onto black and white card. I finished with some coordinating pearls from The Hobbyhouse. 



I'm probably going to add a little black bakers twine down the side. I am very pleased with this card...I've already got a different coloured background ready for the next card......Lea x

11 comments:

  1. love that flower image and great background

    ReplyDelete
  2. A gorgeous card Lea, wonderful stamps. You've created a pretty background with a lovely colour mix xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. it's very beautiful Lea

    gr karin

    ReplyDelete
  4. STUNNING card Lea, just love this one and the stamp. Don't worry about being late visiting, I am too, busy weekend and just catching up over 50 to do..xx [aNNie]

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love it, it's beautiful. I love creating backgrounds like this x

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is gorgeous Lea, love the background
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely colour and stamped detail Lea!
    Laine
    x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Lea

    A really lovely card .. .. love how you have added ProMarkers to the petals .. .. it makes them pop beautifully.

    Love Jules xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. A beautiful card Lea, such a great stamp and your background is stunning. Thanks for stopping by my blog.
    Hugs Jennifer xx.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your card is beautiful Lea - the background is stunning. Shabneez x

    ReplyDelete
  11. So beautiful, love the background, lovely coloursxx

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to leave feedback for me. I look forward to reading your comments