Monday, 31 July 2017

Version 2

Hi all

Hope you're all well. It's been quite a nice day today...the sun actually showed its face! 

I've been busy making a card with another background I made yesterday. I used the same stamps as yesterday....it amazes me how using different coloured ink can make a card that looks so different. I changed the layers slightly too although I still used black and white card. 



I finished with pearls from The Hobbyhouse. I love the colours these come in.....Lea x

8 comments:

  1. A wonderful card Lea. The background looks lovely and the stamps are fabulous xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lea

    Another beauty .. .. love the colours you have chosen to work with.

    We had some sunshine yesterday too (and lots of rain) and today looks like it might be the same. At least it saves me having to water the garden LOL!!

    Enjoy today.

    Love Jules xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another beautiful card Lea. It is quite amazing how just changing the background colours, changes the look of an image. Have a good week.
    Hugs Jennifer xx.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love both of your inky cards Lea, it is such a great technique. The stamps are beautiful too. Cathy x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is gorgeous Lea - love the background. Shabneez x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Another beautiful background - sets off the flowers so well.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous color combo on these floral cards today

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to leave feedback for me. I look forward to reading your comments