Sunday, 6 August 2017

Golden Wedding Card

Good evening all

Hope you are well in Blogland. The weekend has flown - I can't believe how quickly this year is going too. 

Thank you so much for your lovely comments on previous posts. I am always extremely grateful that you take the time to pop by. 

Today's card is a Golden Wedding card I made for my lovely Auntie. It was a pleasure to make this one as my Auntie Kathryn has been so supportive to me since my Dad died. She is my Mums youngest sister and is only 12 years older than me so we get on very well. This card was quite difficult to photograph as it had a lot of gold mirror card on it. The heart dies are from Tonic while the leaf dies are from Sue Wilson. The sentiment was PC generated and I just used lots of layers as usual all backed onto gold. I added a band of yellow ribbon with lace and some flowers from my stash. I'm not sure where the Rose paper is from.....sorry! I also made a matching box to go with the card. I finished with pearls and gold coloured gems. Now I know things should be done in 3s, 5s, 7s etc but I've decided I quite like the look of just the two gems on my corners....maybe it will be my new signature....Lea X





19 comments:

  1. A beautiful card Lea, your Auntie must be delighted. Lovely die-cuts, pretty paper and gorgeous embellishments xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. A beautiful card and lovely papers complimented with the gorgeous dies and flower.xx[aNNie]

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card and box, they are sure to love it. X

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's so gorgeous Lea. I bet they really loved it

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card and box, I am sure they would be delighted with this !!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. A beautiful creation Lea - love all the gold and the design. Shabneez x

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is gorgeous Lea.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is a beautiful golden anniversary card Lea and your Auntie will be delighted with it I'm sure. Lovely design.
    Hugs Jennifer xx.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wonderful 50th anniversary card and box. love the dies and gorgeous paper and embellishments used.

    Sylv xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very pretty. Creative Blessings. Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Lea this is a stunning card it is just gorgeous. Your aunt will love it. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful golden wedding card and box, Lea! x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous wedding card and matching box x

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to leave feedback for me. I look forward to reading your comments