Thursday, 10 August 2017

New Baby - youngest meets the oldest!

Good evening everyone

I hope this finds you well. I'm pleased to say the sun came back to play today and it's been lovely. The sun being out just makes you feel so much better. 

Thank you for your lovely comments on my posts. I really am very grateful for your feedback. I've been trying to keep on top of my commenting.....I hope I haven't missed anyone..if I have I apologise!

I'm showing you two cards today..both new baby cards. My nephew and his partner had a little baby boy a couple of weeks ago. I usually try to make personalised cards when new babies are born - I really like making this kind of card. On the first card the wording was PC generated. The baby details were cut out with a round die and backed onto an SB loopy circles die cut. The blue backing paper was from LOTV along with the little baby boy (I cut this out with my ScanNCut). These were backed onto blue card from my stash. I added a band of blue ribbon and lace. The pearl corners are from Creative Expressions. I finished with some blue gems, pearls and a bow. 


The second card also has an LOTV image on it. This time I didn't cut the baby out....I kept the rectangle shape and backed it into white card. This was backed onto a panel that had been embossed with a folder on one half and hand embossed on the other half using an embossing board. This was then put onto black and white panels. A band of yellow ribbon was added as well as a yellow bow. Attached to the bow is  a little silver pram charm. The card was finished with a sentiment from LOTV and some matching coloured pearls from The Hobbyhouse. 


I'm finishing with a photo of my Mum and the new baby....literally the oldest member of our family meeting the youngest member of the family.....Lea X




No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave feedback for me. I look forward to reading your comments