Sunday, 12 November 2017

Hobbyhouse Christmas

Hi everyone

Sorry I've been awol for a few days. I'm not sure where I've been lol I just know I haven't blogged or got round to looking at your fabulous creations. I'm currently trying to remedy that!

My card today is made using Hobby House products. I used a Sue Wilson embossing folder on the first layer of card. The patterned papers were  backed onto red card. A band of two different ribbons were put across the centre and a matching bow made out of the darker ribbon. The snowflake die is also a Sue Wilson one and the image has been cut out with a smaller die from the same set. I hung a snowflake charm from the ribbon with a piece of string. I finished with some gems and pearls. 

We've had a lovely day today as some of Mr Bs family came to visit. My very lovely niece announced she has just got engaged so that was really lovely news. I'd better get working on that card now so that's me done for tonight. I hope to be back a little quicker next time. Have fun...Lea X 



18 comments:

  1. Hi Lea this is a stunning card I love the image you have used. The dies are pretty too. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a stunner Lea, the die and image are amazing.xx[aNNie]ğŸŽ„

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card,Lea with a sweet image.

    Gr,Sylvia.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Lea, this is simply gorgeous, I love it. Hugs Jennifer xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is just gorgeous Lea, I love the sweet image.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. A beautiful card with an adorable image! So sweet! Marlies

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super image, love the snowflake die - beautiful card!!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is lovely Lea - really love that snowflake frame

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous card Lea and such good news from your niece - look forward to seeing that card! Shabneez x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a lovely festive card Lea!
    Laine
    x

    ReplyDelete
  11. super cute Lea, love your coloring on that image

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Lea

    Have been having a lovely catch up on your blog .. .. you have certainly been very busy! So many gorgeous Christmas cards!

    I hope all is well with you.

    Exciting news about your niece - does that mean you are going to be on invitation duty?

    Love Jules xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful card Lea. I love that snowflake die and it frames the topper perfectly. Cathy x

    ReplyDelete
  14. A beautiful card Lea, your pretty image looks fabulous framed with the snowflake - a super design.
    Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
    x

    ReplyDelete
  15. gorgeous card..love the image placed over the snowflake.
    xx Karen

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love Hobby House images, stunning card Lea. Creative Blessings, Tracy x

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to leave feedback for me. I look forward to reading your comments